Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Mar 29, 2018

Cards for the Grands and Fear Not!

Hello,

I have some cards lined up to show you today, but first it's my pleasure to tell you that I will be doing some more crocheting soon and adding some of my lovingly handmade crocheted items to the shop soon. They're all done and protected in plastic ziplocs and waiting to find their forever home! I'm excited to list them!

So here's a few more cards I made up. These first two are ones I really just made up for the grands. I found a sheet of these images and cut them out. Very easy. I just wrote instead of stamped the sentiments. The kids don't mind.



I picked up a bunch of stamps from "Our Daily Bread" some time ago and used one on this next card. I embellished it with some roses I have in my stash. Plus I used a couple of different embossing folders. Other than that I left it pretty simple as my focus is the verse.


As you can see, the roses do make this a bulky card that won't send well. So I think I'll give it to someone local myself. 


Well, that's all for today. 

Have a great day! 
Blessings, 
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Love your bear cards Carmen - they are so 'right' for little people. Your Fear Not card is stunning - I love that you have let the verse take the eye and embellished it so simply, yet beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you! Wonderful cards...love the whimsical images, and love those roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!